Take your components "Beyond Lattices..."
- Unprecedented anti=vibration, impact-absorbing, programmable smart meta-structures with remarkable capabilities.
- Conforming and Field-optimized ( e.g. stress, fatigue, heat, fluid )
- Density/porosity distribution with design-enforced boundary conditions.
Applications: Aerospace, Automotive, EM systems, Fluid/Heat transfer, Impact-Sports, Bioengineering, Architecture-Design, more!
New tapered struts and FEA-field optimization... For ultra-lightweighting and strength - the possibilities are endless!
-> View some CASE STUDIES.
-> And Read our Nature Sci-Rep Publication on Optimized vibration.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can transform your components to ultra-light/strong hyper-structures... it's revolutionary.
- Set up a call, or A live 3D demo is great way to see our system in action: email@example.com
PREVIEW our latest Whitepaper:
REGISTER to read full info.
Contact us for licensing, partnership, and Investor interest:
We are just beginning! New extremely exciting AI enabled technologies and software are in development. Plug-ins for major CAD software such as Solidworks and Altair, and exciting new FEA-based design tools for Blender3D and Rhino, are in the works.
For more on our IP portfolio and a 2-page company/prospect brief, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (we respond promptly).
* US Patent #10585420 11/2021, revised and 2nd, 10/2022, further patents in progress.
More short videos and info describing our new technologies:
NEWS: updated 3/17/2023
3/2023: Incredible new tools for Hgon FIELD-OPTIMIZING structures and now TAPERED strut technologies, an ABEMIS exclusive.
2/2023: Installation of new HGon, HScope microscopy systems finished at University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (School of Integrated Biology). See here.
3/2022: Utility Patent awarded! (#10585420)
General questions-inquiries : email@example.com
We provide advanced components and consulting services for meta-component design.
Live Technical Demonstration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1-215-948-2363. We respond promptly.